Sunday, June 27, 2010

About Me

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOG FOLLOWERS!

Ok, actually, you'll never see me do that again. I'm not that energetic. So, to begin with, my blog will be about tons of stuff. But one of the most things you'll see on this blog is;artwork. Yeah, I was tossing around ideas for a name of the blog; here's what came up; 'Calligraphy Corner'. Yeah, good name, right? Wrong. It sounds like a free radio station!(As my mom says) so, I think; 'Impressionist-Japanese-American'. It makes me sound like a freak of nature! So, I came up with; 'Just Gage'. Now, two things that may have caught your attention. 1. I LOVE the thought of the cities, and coincidentally, BAM! Japan! Since then I've loved the idea of the city of Tokyo, and manga, and, well, everything! Secondly, My name and artwork. Gage. Such a rare name. Yep, my mom was a scary movie fan in her 20's. So, ScaryMovie+LittleChild=me! So, in a Stephen King movie a kid named Gage got hit by a truck and killed his parents. So immediately they thought to name me that. Ever since then, I've been the demon child! Now, I've been born with one of the most useful abilities of all time.... Drawing. I've been invited to the art clubs, and seriously, by instinct, knew point perspective when I was 1. Since then, everyone have seriously insisted on paying me for some artwork. I'll be showing tons of it, too, So, Tokyo+Drawing= Japanese drawing!!!! So, you'll be seeing tons of japanese art. Now, my personal stuff. All you creepers out there, I'm not gonna say my address or what school I go to... Alright, I have a family of seven. Shelby; Mom, and you might have seen her blog, 'Fresh Eggs Farm'. Mark; Dad, and you might have seen his blog, 'Marxwell's House'. My oldest sister Tiff, who's 23, and is lovin' it. But you won't here about her as much as the others, hence, she moved out. My other older sister, Kait. She's 19, and one of the most sarcastic people I've ever heard of. But she's an awesome video gamer, me too, so we butt heads when it comes to video games. But we're still buds. There's me, and then there's my younger brother, Drake. The crazy one. The 9 year old! I'm betting you anything you'll here about him the most. One of his most common nicknames is 'Monkey'. Y'know why? He picked things up with his feet first when he was a baby. Scary. And my youngest sister, Cora. We are definitely rivals. We fight a lot, but still, we're family..... So there it is! So, here's the things that I'll draw the most...
1.Mario Bros. 2. Random things 3. Pokemon 4. Gorillaz 5. Japanese 6. Warriors 7. Animals/Beasts
And I forgot to mention our pets! Hampton, who sadly died last year, our new puppy, Blue, a black Shep Lab, Freak, because when Kait would play the flute at our house, she would go all wide eyed, and her tail would start twitching, and she would start making this squeaky mix of a meow and a groan. Our second cat, Fizzle, who is a tuxedo cat. Google image that. We called her that when we got her as a stray from a hotel. That was like, surfer lingo cause, and, we lived in Florida, but now we live in Ohio so we decided to call her Fizzle. That's surfer lingo for 'A wave that is really really big, but when it comes to you, it's just a tiny wave.' So, you shout, "Aw, FIZZLE!" And we called Fizzle, uh, Fizzle, because whenever she'd go crazy she'd jump at you, but then just lay on your lap and fall asleep. And Rusty, our third cat. He's the only boy pet in the house, and is friends with the dog! So we treat him like a dog. Kait moved back in a year ago and brings along Skittles, the fourth cat. The reason why she was named that? She's skittish. Freaks out whenever you come near her. And, by the way, the pet I'm about to mention, is really nice. People see her as a disgusting rodent, but is really cute and nice. Her name is Cookie. Cookie the rat. And she is adorable. So there's everything you need to know the blog! OH! One more thing. I make comics. I know it's kinda nerdy, but I make Mario Bros. Comics. But whoever reads it loves it. So, that's all you need to know! I hope you like my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Gage - I love your blog and am excited to see you post your art up here. If people are asking for your art and are willing to pay you for it you should take them up on it. You could do some pretty cool pieces and make some money off it to support your gaming habit :-)
    You are a SUPER cool kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! I think you have some writer in you, too! Now draw something and keep this thing alive!

    ReplyDelete